○ Which template type should I choose?
aNewSpring offers seven different types of templates in which you can build a learning journey. Below you will find an explanation for each type, so you can decide which one is most suitable for your course.
With a demo you have the possibility to promote your learning journey.
- Max. 15 questions and/or content parts
- Max. 1 SCORM activity
- All activity types, except for (video) hand-in assignment and event
- Subscribed learners will get access for 10 days
- Learners can subscribe themselves for free (anonymous subscriptions are optional)
- Create a demo to promote your course
Test & Assess
Choose this type if your learners need to do only one assessment or inquiry in the learning environment. For example an exam.
- Max. 1 activity
- You can only add one of these activities: Assessment, (Video) hand-in assignment, Inquiry, Scan or 360 degrees feedback
Give your learners the option to train questions with the MemoTrainer to optimally prepare for an exam.
- No learning journey with activities
This type is designed for creating complete learning journeys with MemoTrainer that learners start and finish completely independently. No forms of communication are possible with an instructor or other learners.
- All activity types, except for (video) hand-in assingment, 360 degrees feedback, event and webinar
Combine classroom lessons with online learning.
- All activity types
- Have instructors assess hand-in assignments and open questions
- 'Ask question to instructor' in lessons
- Calendar with the option to plan activities
- Communication centre for communication between a learner and their instructor
This is an extension to Blended Learning. Choose this type if you would also like your learners to communicate with each other.
- See the traits of Blended Learning
- Discussions within activities
- Communication centre for communication between learners
Game Based Learning
This is an extension to Social Learning. Add a ranking to an activity and the learning journey. You can also do this based on objectives. The learner with most progress on objectives, will be number 1 on top of the list.
- See the traits of Social Learning
- Show a high score list of learners in the learning journey
- Show a high score list of learners at the results of assignments and assessments