○ Using the catalogue
You can sell courses by putting them in the catalogue.
1) Make the catalogue available
You can activate the catalogue via the Settingstab. Enable the Available when logged inand/or Available when logged out. If you also want to show demos then also check the box Show available demos in catalogue.
2) Create a course
After creating a template and publishing it, you need to create a course.
See Creating a course.
3) Connect the course directly to a product
On the Templates tab, click More after the course and choose Add to new catalogue product.
After creating the product, you can edit it directly.
Create a product and add the course later on
At the tab reseller click on the button + Product to create a new product, you can add a course to the product with the button +Course.
Optional - Add multiple courses to the product
Scroll down and click +Course.
4) Set up the catalogue product
- Upload a product image. The ideal size is 134 x 140 px.
- A short description will be shown under the title within the product tile in the catalogue.
- The recommended format for the 'Header' image is 1230x300 px. For high-screen resolutions, a wider image is preferred.
- The General product description is shown when the details of the product are viewed.
5) Create product categories
Click the tab Settings and Pricing. You can categorize the products in the catalogue. Click + Product category and fill in the name of the category.
6) Determine the purchase method
- Paid. For this, you will need to be connected to Stripe, Buckaroo and/or PayPal. A learner will automatically receive either a registration link after a successful payment. You will need to buy licences to access this option.
- Free (with approval). You will receive an email when a learner requests the product. You will have to approve this before the learner automatically receives the registration link. You will need to buy licences to access this option.
- Free (Direct access). A learner can request the course and will immediately get access. You will need to buy licences to access this option.
- Demo. The user will be directed to a form to create an account first. You will need to buy licences to access this option only if the course is not based on the 'demo' template type.
7) Publish the product in the catalogue
After setting up the product, click Publish to make it available in the catalogue. Learners that buy this product will receive a registration link via email after successful payment.
If you want to change the currency to USD/GBP or another currency, please contact the support team.
8) Provide a sufficient license balance
For every new learner who is subscribed to a course, a license will be deducted from your balance. Therefore, make sure you always have enough balance to prevent a learner from completing the purchase. See Buying licenses.