○ How to add a Privacy Statement to aNewSpring
In aNewSpring you can add your privacy statement for the environment and per language. When a user logs in or creates an account, a default message is shown containing your company name and a link to the privacy statement.
- You want to add a privacy statement to the environment, per language. This is required to comply to the GDPR legislation.
1) Where can I add the privacy statement?
Click on the tab Settings. Then go to Environment settings and click on the button Edit privacy statement.
2) How can I add the privacy statement?
- Next, choose the Language. Depending on the language settings of the environment and/or user, the privacy statement will be shown to the user in that specific language. Therefore it is important that the privacy statement is written in a language that the user understands (see step 6 on how to apply a single privacy statement for multiple languages).
- Fill in the Name of the company, which will be shown in the default text. This text is shown to the user when logging in and/or creating an account. The company name is automatically filled in, in this text.
- Choose a Browser page title. This title will be shown in the browser tab.
- Fill in the actual Privacy header, which is shown above the privacy statement.
- At Privacy text, add your privacy statement.
- Below the privacy text, you'll find the option 'Show this privacy message for languages that do not have a privacy statement.'. By checking this box, the privacy statement is shown to users with languages that you haven't yet got a privacy statement for.