○ What can not be changed after publishing?
After publishing a template, not everything can be changed anymore. This has to do with possible complications for learners, if they have already completed their course.
The following things cannot be changed as long as the template is published:
Settings and functionalities
- Modify the purpose of the template
- Turn of the retention training of the MemoTrainer
- Turn of the learning journey with instructor, unless there are no 360° feedback or webinar activities.
Template and activities
- Modify or delete previously created activities (in an activity of the documentation or lesson type it is still possible to add and hide content parts)
- Change or remove previously added conditions
- Add or change learning objectives
- Change learning profile target
- Add or change exam terms
- The training type of the MemoTrainer
- Settings of the Extra Exercise
- Publish template
- Tutorial: How can I 'replace' an activity in a published template?
- Hiding activities